Monday, August 23, 2010

Stay Tuned

I'm halfway tired and I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to drive two hours away for work stuff. But because traffic is so bad in the Tidewater area, I'll give myself three hours to get there. So stay tuned on school shopping and the jackass who ruined my manicure experience this evening. Oh, and an update? The homeless dude I was feeling so kindly towards... yeah, he came back the next day and straight up asked for a smoke. I gave him the one I was pretty much done with, since it immediately started tasting like pencil shavings in my brain. I am really evaluating my kindness again, and to exactly whom is going to be on the receiving end of it. Thank God I'll have four to six hours in my Fuck You to really hash it out, and I'll do it. I'll talk out loud all the way there and all the way back. Because I don't look funny doing that anymore like I did in the 90's. I can just pretend I'm on speakerphone, bitches.

No comments: