Thursday, March 10, 2011

Accomplished!

Since I'm not quite as tired tonight as I was last night, I figured out the whole facebook thing. Actually, I think I am probably more exhausted tonight than I was last night, but I don't really care tonight because my plan of action for tomorrow does not include work. It does include Guy #1 and taking a nap. Maybe not even in that order.

My facebook page for my blog is up and running. So hit the little like button and you'll automatically like my blog on facebook. I think. I haven't tested it because I only have my account, and apparently you automatically like any page you create without an option for unliking, and my mother's account. I don't want to have my mother like it because then The Ex might see that on his news feed and get curious, especially since my mother is never on facebook. She has no idea how this stuff works and really doesn't want to know. I guess if I didn't bug the shit out of her on a weekly basis she might be inclined to learn, but why screw around with facebook when I'm calling her all the time? This reminds me my wedding reception when my mother had a few too many glasses of wine and tipsily told The Ex, "Well, she's your problem now!" I guess not, Mom. Ha ha! Joke's on you! I am pleased that I am continue to make her relieved she only had one child.

I've come to the conclusion that if you are trying to be somewhat surreptitious on facebook you really need a second account. And that would be the fake account that many of us have if we don't have a Mom who signed up and then forgot about it. As long as my mom doesn't develop an interest in facebook then I'm good, though I should probably tell her I friended her up with her cousin who then promptly sent her an email. Which I did not read. Love you, Mom. And my aunt can feel free to send another friend request, but my mom won't get it. I'll get it and then friend you up with her and she'll never know. To my aunt: You will get more conversation out of her at ballgames and such than you will on facebook. Because it's just me on my mom's facebook account.

Anyway, that's it for me tonight. I've got to get up early and pack the bag for the children to go to The Ex's this weekend. He's extra pissed that I reminded him about the cheerleading banquet this weekend, because he acted clueless about the whole thing when I mentioned it tonight. And this from the person that showed me the flyer and then said I needed to get my own flyer about it. His face got all squinched up in that I-forgot-to-do-something-and-now-I'm-pissed-and-am-going-to-try-to-guilt-and-manipulate-you-into-doing-it-for-me. I just stood there on the front porch and looked at him. And then he adjusted and said he would just have to drop the girls off because he wouldn't be there for the first hour of it. Nice, motherfucker. And I didn't offer to give him my flyer when he didn't know any of the details about the banquet, because he probably should have kept track of the flyer he already had. And yeah, that whole exchange felt really good.

No comments: