Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stay Tuned

Since I am getting laid on the regular now (and correctly, too! Bonus!) I really have no desire to go trolling through craigslist looking for freakshows. I think I will be bringing in a new column to fill the gaps, and that column shall be called Lunchtime Trolling. I eat my lunch at my desk at work and just troll around on the internet. Well, to be honest, sometimes I'm not eating lunch because I've decided at 9:41am that the internet might be more interesting than my work, but that's another story. So I just spend 30 minutes or so farting around on the internet looking for random stuff to read. Except for adult content unless it's like that one time I clicked on random article on the Wikipedia website and ended up on anal bleaching. Oh my god, people do that? I guess instead of it being the chocolate starfish it's the bleachy starfish. Either way... N.A.S.T.Y.

So stay tuned... Lunchtime Trolling is coming your way.

No comments: