Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This Started Out As...

A little post about stuff I like, since I waxed poetically yesterday about shit I don't like. I thought I should probably have a little list of stuff that makes me happy to offset the list of shit that makes me not-so-friendly. But then, of course there's always a "but then...", I stumbled across The Ex's facebook page for his dumbass band with his dumbass friends, and saw that he has his first 'gig' scheduled for a Friday night in April.

Well, given his propensity to schedule stuff when he is supposed to have the children, I immediately ran over to my calendar, where I've already figured out our weekend schedules through August, and checked out that day in April. Of course he has the children that weekend. Why in the fuck would he even begin to think about actually spending any time with his children? I suppose I'm the moron for even assuming he would want to spend any time with his children, considering he only sees them every other weekend and one night per week until 8:00. And he keeps asking to switch that one fucking night because he has other stuff going on. He called the other day and wanted to start switching the night in April because he has something else to do on the pre-arranged night. I asked him why couldn't he schedule the other stuff around the children? And he replied that that's exactly what he's doing. Incorrect answer, douchebag. In fact, the only correct answer would have been to say that he needed to jump in a goddamn time machine and take that question back out of the atmosphere of my brain.

I guess I can assume he's going to figure out the week before, maybe a couple of days before THE weekend that he's got this stupid-ass 'gig' that he's double-booked, and he's going to call me to make some kind of arrangement, because I doubt he's going to be able to take our younger daughter to her Friday night gymnastics class. I hope the people who succeeded in raising a complete douchebag are going to be available to help him (meaning his parents) because I'm not going to fucking do it. I am so tired of my children getting short changed from him I don't even know what to do. I am tired of him acting like the victim, I am tired of him acting confused about when his weekends are (every other weekend, motherfucker!) and I am tired of everything else taking priority over the children that he very willingly helped create.

And this is the shitbag I'm going to send my children to live with this summer. I keep waiting for the call from him saying that he doesn't think he'll be able to have the children this summer because he's got too much other stuff going on, and I keep wondering if the children will be at his house for three weeks or so and then he'll call, full of manipulation and douchebagginess, and claim that the children miss me so much that they'd rather be with me. I suppose we'll see. I've got about two months left until I pack the children up for summer and I'm not really looking forward to it.

In fact, I'm feeling so incredibly far into the realm of PMS (because this all ultimately connected to my menstrual cycle) and passive-aggressiveness that I might just make a WHOLE LOT of fake facebook accounts so I can post stupid shit on the wall of his band.  Stuff like: You SUCK! Man, you guys are ugly AND sound bad! Don't quit your day job! Those 102 people who like you must be relatives! Hey, can you please post more sexist comments because they are AWESOME! Tiny dicks rock out! I've heard better music at a Special Olympics recital! And, to go back to the old standby, You SUCK!

I think I missed my calling as a professional heckler. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: