Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trying To Get Myself Linked Up...

Trying to get myself linked up on a couple of different sites and get a facebook page for my blog going. This won't be quite as easy as it would appear, being that I have elected not to share my blog with anyone I work with (I don't want to be the water cooler discussion of the day) or anyone affiliated with The Ex (because I've spoken poorly of his penis numerous times on here). So to the person that sent me a facebook friend request on my anonymous asshole email - shout out! - check my page out on facebook named.... wait for it... wait for it...  Curls & Stuff. I've checked The Ex's friend list and hopefully you are not one of his friends who created a fake profile to lure me into friending you. I also hope to get myself linked up on a couple of other sites (NOT craigslist) and stuff, but this whole technology bit is a little difficult for me.

Stay tuned!

No comments: