Friday, October 15, 2010

Freakshow of the Day

This is a good one. Thank god for men who have some creativity.

Well today is Thursday, but I am nevertheless still feeling religious. I have started my own church in which I spend time on my knees paying homage to your panties as well as what hides behind them. This is somewhat of a non-traditional church service as you might imagine, but the good news is no plate is passed so you won't be required to leave a donation and I guarantee that at the end of the service, you will have communicated to the Lord the fact that you are coming. My preference is for parishioners who are HWP and also older than 30. I will provide the chapel and this church will be available all this week for those women who weren't able to attend mass on Sunday

Nice. That's all I have to say, which is really unusual. Actually, that's not all I have to say. His sentences are well formed, the message is communicated in a very succinct manner, but yet still descriptive, especially regarding the message that will be delivered unto the Lord. No misspellings, no textese, no foul language. This guy is stepping up the craigslist game. I am suspicious that one of my readers may have posted this, just to see if I'm up on my game. Nevertheless, I nominated it for best-of-craigslist. Every now and then, I'll find something absolutely awesome that deserves a nomination, but I never see them on the best-of. I don't know how many nominations you have to get to make it on the best-of list, because I've seen some absolute tripe on there that I don't think is that funny. Did I ever mention I made the best-of-craigslist one time? It was fucking awesome. That might have been what really got my writing jump started. I'll do the old cut-and-paste on here sometime just for shits and giggles. It's about my co-workers, who could also be your co-workers. I just went back and re-read over the whole thing and I'm pleased that my writing style is still pretty much the same. Yes, bitches, still on my game! But the best-of thing always makes me wonder how many nominations you have to get to be on the best-of list. Exactly how many people liked my shit? Right now, it's all about my ego. I've never posted anything on craigslist since, other than some stuff I was selling. I figured I had gone right to the Superbowl after my first scrimmage game. Why try to top it?

I've had to lay off of craigslist for the last two days, because I've been busy trolling around on dating websites, so I had some catching up to do. It didn't quite qualify for the trifecta, but honorable mention to the guy who wants to share genital warts (gag) and the other guy who calls himself Cockzilla. Only the second guy posted pictures, and I'd have to agree with his assessment.

No comments: