Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So I Just...

Joined a dating website? I really just want to look for free, but you can only look but for so long before they require you to join. Jackasses. So I joined without giving it much thought or agonizing over it for days and weeks and months like I typically do. But this is the new Steph, I suppose.

Interestingly enough, I found out after I entered all of my information, this site will only match me with men who make the same amount or more money than me, and will match me with men who are only taller than me. I wonder if the men get a message that they only match women shorter than them who make equal or less money? But, I don't want to hang out with someone who is 5'4". Or 5'5" for that matter. Only men in the 5'8" and up range. And of course my profile message wasn't that different from my blog, except clean, but still kind of snarky. So we'll see who Steph gets matched up with.

Everything happens for a reason, the way it's supposed to. I keep falling back on that, and I keep telling myself that all of this shit in my life has happened to make me the person I am now. It may not have all been fun and games, but it's all part of who I am, the person I will be, and I'm good with that.

Actually, as I write this I'm flipping back and forth between this and the dating website, and HOLY SHIT! Mr. So-and-So from the children's daycare, yep, the one I was trying to talk a little shit to this weekend before I got cockblocked by lemon drops is one of my matches! Uh oh, but you can see who has viewed your profile. Can't hide that shit like you can on facebook. I guess I need to space out my trolling on this site, or I'll end up looking like some kind of crazy stalker.

I'm not initiating contact with any of these men. I'll just wait and see what comes to me. But if nothing else, this should make for some interesting blog posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Should make some interesting blog posts? it already has! lol