Friday, September 3, 2010

Things I Might or Might Not Have Brewing In My Head #1

Here's a list of stuff that might or might not be brewing in my head for upcoming blogs:

1. Crazy tattoos that I have encountered in life.
2. The Army guy I dated way back Before Marriage who used to crack my back (by walking on it, not the other way) on a cold cement floor in the barracks at Ft. Lee. I've learned that whilst in Army barracks that I have absolutely no business being in, the key to getting away with such foolishness is to act like I own that motherfucker and the commanding officer. Go hard or go home, bitches.
3. The Ten Commandments of Steph. This should be interesting once I figure out what they are.
4. Big Pimpin' on the blog. Do I pimp this baby out or what? Because I have no idea how to make this happen.
5. Taking requests. Want me to wax some poetical bullshit about something? I'm your girl.
6. Mad trash talking.
7. My fantasy photo shoot.

No comments: